Oak Cliff Soccer Association Spring 2021 Game Protocols
In an effort to curve the spread of COVID-19 and keep our families safe and healthy, OSCA has created a simple list of safety protocols all gameday participants must follow. Please review the following list of safety protocols carefully and share with your teams, players, parents and participants.
If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 including cough, fever, sore throat, headache, body ache, chills, shortness of breath, rashes. If you have been in close contact with any person who has Covid-19, please do not participate in any league activities, games, practices, or meetings.
Game Day Safety Guidelines
1. MASKS All spectators, players, coaches, managers and parents must wear a face mask that completely covers the mouth and nose once having entered the fenced soccer field area. Parents, spectators and all attendees must wear a mask at all times. Players and coach may remove mask once warmup and soccer activities begin. Once game is completed players and coach must put masks on.
2. OCSA recommends NOT sitting on permanent benches or bleachers. If you do please maintain 6 feet separation.
3. SOCIAL DISTANCE: OCSA strongly encourage a maximum of TWO family members per player to attend the match. All spectators/family/attendees MUST sit a minimum of 6 feet behind their team and 6 feet from other spectators/family/attendees.
4. We strongly encourage all attendees to sanitize hands and equipment before and after the game with soap and water or disinfecting sanitizer.
5. Once your game is completed, there will be NO “Good Game” handshakes or high fives. Both teams and spectators should gather their belongings quickly and immediately leave the soccer complex. Put mask on until completely out of fenced area.
6. Before your game starts please wait for the previous game players, coaches and spectators to leave before your team takes the sideline.
7. OCSA encourages all game day players to wash all uniforms and gear immediately.
8. Friendly Reminder: City of Dallas Parks authority will be onsite to note how well we create a safe space. The City of Dallas reserves the right to cancel all games and reservations if they feel safety protocols are NOT be followed correctly. Please do your best to help during these unusual times.
If a team is observed NOT following the safety protocols, that team may be dismissed from the league and lose their fee.
$65 for u4-u8
$75 for u9-u11
$85 for u12-u16
Use link below to register
3080 Hampton Rd
Dallas TX 75224
Soccer fields are located on the Southwest corner of the park, directly in front of the Kiest Park Recreation Center.
Kiest Park is a City of Dallas Public Park and abides by all laws, rules and ordinances pertaining to the lawful use of public spaces. Dogs, alcohol and firearms are strictly prohibited inside the Soccer Complex.
To speak to someone directly about registering your team or a new player, please contact us:
Monday thru Friday - 10am - 4pm
Saturday - 12noon - 4pm
Sunday - Closed
Noe Avila - President
Raquel Barrera - VP
Paul Cooper - Treasurer
Elda Vera - Registrar & Competitive
Denise Mendoza - U4/U5
Denise Mendoza - U6/U7/U8
OPEN - U9/U10/U11/U12
Alex Jimenez- U13/U14/U15
Referee Assignor: Alexis Vargas
214 614 6711
ASK US ABOUT OUR ALL GIRLS' LEAGUE
1. OCSA is officially sanctioned through NTSSA and US Soccer
2. We offer Recreational, Academy and Competitive soccer programs
3. Our Referee's are officially licensed by NTSSA
4. We offer Coach training and official licensing through NTSSA
5. At Kiest Park, we are centrally located in Oak Cliff
6. We have the best fields in Oak Cliff
The Oak Cliff Soccer Association is a non-profit 501C3 organization offering high-quality sanctioned youth soccer in Oak Cliff TX since 1982. OCSA offers recreational and competitive soccer for children ages 3 years to 16 years. All games are held locally at Kiest Park, in the heart of Oak Cliff. The OSCA also offers player skills camps and clinics, coach and team manager training to maintain a high level of organization and smart on-field play.
OCSA is volunteer organization and is always in need of soccer enthusiasts that love community and children. Please contact 469-587-9669 to learn how to serve the Oak Cliff Soccer Community.
map of Kiest Park Soccer Fields
Where does OCSA play their games?
Kiest park soccer fields are on the South West corner of the park. At the North East corner of Hampton Rd. and Kiest Blvd in central Oak Cliff.
No news currently found.
All referees in OSCA go through a formal training and development process coordinated by the Oak Cliff Soccer Referee Committee.
Aspiring referees are required to complete referee training sponsored by the North Texas State Soccer Association and its affiliates. The base, Grade 8, course includes 16-1/2 hours or classroom instruction and field sessions. Students must pass a referee certification test with a score of 75% or better.
The Referee Committee supports a mentoring and assessment program in which senior referees and assessors monitor and instruct referees each and every weekend during the season. Assessors determine whether referees are prepared to move to the "next level" of games.
Coaches are invited and urged to evaluate the performance of all OSCA referees for all league games. These Referee Evaluations go directly to the Referee Committee and serve as feedback indicating which referees are doing well and which may need more training or mentoring.
Typically new referees will start with younger recreational games, and work their way through the ranks to higher level games.
Senior officials must complete an annual physical assessment to ensure their fitness to cover high-level games.
Each year, all referees are required to pass a recertification test as a refresher to understanding the Laws of the Game. OCSA employs ONLY officials who are currently registered and certified through NTSSA, US Soccer, and FIFA.
All referees of OSCA matches, leagues, and tournaments are expected to understand and adhere to the NTSSA Referees' Code of Conduct. Any violations of the Code should be immediately reported to Referee committee
|Oak Cliff Soccer Association|